About GMFS, LLC
We are one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the United States offering great mortgage financial solutions. Headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, GMFS originates residential mortgage loans, primarily in the southern states. Founded in 1999, GMFS has approximately 250 employees. Since 1999, GMFS has funded home loans for more than 130,000 customers in multiple states resulting in over $24 billion in funding. GMFS services over 50,000 loans with over $9.9 billion in funding.
GMFS Currently originates loans along with Jumbo loans that are eligible to be purchased, guaranteed or insured by:
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA.
GMFS is licensed as a residential mortgage lender currently doing business in 23 states.
Awards and Recognition for GMFS
- 2021: GMFS nationally ranked Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders, #24 Top Wholesale Volume
- 2020: GMFS recognized as a Top USDA Lender in LA and AL
- 2019: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report
- 2018: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report
- 2017: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report
- 2016: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge (Small & Medium Size Businesses) by the Baton Rouge Business Report.
- Congratulations Charlene Richard of GMFS for being named the first-ever recipient of the new USDA Rural Development Underwriter of the Year award!
- December 8, 2015 USDA Rural Development announced that GMFS, LLC is the #1 USDA lender in the state of Louisiana for fiscal year 2015 with 875 USDA Rural Development Loans for $136.5 million
- GMFS awarded 2014 Company of the Year (100 or More Employees) presented by the Baton Rouge Business Report & Junior Achievement
- January 22, 2014 GMFS is recognized by the USDA for assisting 872 Louisiana families in achieving their dream of homeownership through the Rural Development Guaranteed Rural Housing Program
- GMFS listed as a 2013 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #42, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2013 (based on 2012 revenue)
- GMFS is a 2012 winner of the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- GMFS Client Reviews
- GMFS listed as a 2012 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #84, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2012 (based on 2011 revenue)